Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun in DC

Mom, Sara, Mason, and Colby came down this past weekend. They all seemed to have a good time. Sara got a chance to improve on my place a bit. Added some color to my main room, found a great deal on a TV stand, and added a second bookcase, so I don't have any overfill anymore, and finally can empty the box that Stephen got for me.

I'll post a few pictures before Sara can :-). I'm pretty sure it was the kids first time on a metro.
They seemed to enjoy it okay. As you can imagine, Mason really enjoyed hanging by the poles and twirling around them.

The kids did then later take some flying lessons at the air and space museum.

But then sadly we were barely able to make a dent out of the Natural History Museum.
Overall I think Mason and Colby had a blast. Now I"m just trying to convince Sara to bring them back :-). There is still much they can see :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment