Friday, September 25, 2009

Christmas list

Figured I'd go ahead and throw up a Christmas/Birthday list here so everyone can have it if they so desire.

Clothing:
I could use some work clothes. I pretty much just wear jeans to work as of late. So anything that works equally well with kahkies as well as jeans would be best. I could use both long sleeve and short sleeve clothing as well.

I also could use some new t-shirts. Just 3-4 of them. Mine seem to be getting older.

Playstation 3 games:
I recently got a PS3 here are some games I wouldnt mind getting, that I probably won't get for myself at least.

Valkaria Chronicles
Assassin's Creed 2
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
God of War: Collection for PS3
Demons Souls

Movies/Blu-ray ect:
I do have a blu-ray player, so some blu-rays would be awesome though more expensive...

Farscape: The Complete Series
The Dark Knight (on blu-ray though, I already have it on dvd)
District 9

Other:
Printer/Scanner - nothing fancy needed really. Wireless would be awesome.

Anyways I know I don't have too much on here as of yet, but I'll try to update this as I think of things. Hope this is helpful to everyone.
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment