Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow and Taxes


I did my taxes yesterday. I hate taxes, I ended up paying around $1,800 and it hardly seems fair :-/. I mean didn't they manage to take enough from me during the year? Personally I think its a sort of cannibalism for the government to tax the same people it pays... but then that's just me. In the end of the day though, at least my taxes are done.....

And of course as seen above there is snow in DC! This part at least I'm happy about, I missed the last snow storm that hit on December 19, the day after I left to come home for Christmas (don't get me wrong, I'm glad I didn't have to deal with it when I was flying). But between this storm, next week it is supposed to be snowing some more, and the one in December, this has become, as people are telling me, the most snow this area has received in decades. Which is pretty cool. Go climate change/global warming. I'm having faint memories of El Nina.

Anyways, I'm told Karate class is still open, so I think I might end up trudging down there in a few hours. I wonder how the roads are?

No comments:

Post a Comment