Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blue/Green Belt

So last night I tested for my Blue/Green belt, or more accuratly blue belt with green stripe. So I'm definently progressing with karate.

I think I've mentioned in previous posts how exhausting these tests are. Well last nights was without a doubt the most exhausting of them all. There wasn't one thing we did too much of, but rather a constant state of moving and exercising for 2 and a half hours. We would do some moves, then sprint. Or do some things and in between do frog hops. The instructor would ask us if we are tired, we'd say yes, and he'd respond with a then run around the complex. I probably could have passed out a few times. As we got pushed to the point of exhaustion, and then past it just for the heck of it.

Needless to say at the end of the test I downed the 40 ounces of water I brought with me, then when I got home I must have drank another gallon or two. Ultimatly it was a great night lol. And all I have to say, is that I"m kinda happy that my next test is a couple months away again. I'm not sure I could do that every week lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment