Saturday, September 25, 2010

Christmas/Birthday List

Computer Stuff:
Ram
Graphics Card
Slightly Cheaper Graphics Card (and Stephen argues better)

Fable III

PS3 stuff:
Playstation Move
Move Navigation Controller
Final Fantasy XIII
Fallout New Vegas

MTU Stuff:
T-Shirt
Hooded Sweatshirt
Dry Fit

A note on the shirts here, I didn't put down a specific size because it is impossible for me to know for sure. Lately I've been falling between a Large and a Medium, and I won't know which one I am until I try them on.

Fun Electronics:
Laptop

BluRays:
Avatar Extended Collector's Edition
Inception

So yeah, not much stuff right now, but I'll try to update it as ideas come to me.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121367&cm_re=5830-_-14-121-367-_-Product

    Your welcome.

    ReplyDelete