Sunday, August 28, 2011

Quick update

So, there was a "hurricane" here today. Nothing much, just lots of rain and wind. DC was too far away to get anything more than that.

Anyways, I have a lot of stuff to post. And I hopefully will do so soon. I'll be going through my china photos and whatnot and will hopefully show those off soon as well.

Anyways to bide your time, here is a video of me getting kicked in the groin and head. I hope it is enough to appologize for my tardiness on posting lately!


4 comments:

  1. I would like to see more contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah. How is/was a dance with dragons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dance... I take it you haven't read it yet?

    I enjoyed every bit of it. It kept me guessing, and moved forward pretty much everyone's story line. But. It was one big middle book....

    The book leaves you wanting. He left way too many cliff hangers at the end of this book that made it end with a bittersweet feel.

    So... it was well written, but he overused cliff hangers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will the cliff hangers make you more willing to wait eight years for the next book to come out?

    No, I have not read it and maintain that I won't until the series is either ended or the ending is in clear sight.

    Have you heard the new Chili Pepper album? Its different in a lot of ways. As is expected with a new guitarist.

    ReplyDelete