Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Apartment

So I am officially moving into the Lenox Club.  Well, officially signing the paper work in the next couple of weeks.  But our new address will be 401 S 12th St, Arlington,VA 22202 Apartment 2015.  (I believe at least).


The Apartment will be a 1 bedroom with a den.  The balcony that is accessible from three rooms I think is pretty cool, and this actually has more square footage than the 2 bedroom.  So that's cool.  We also get 1 wall painted, so we need to figure out which color (and which wall) to get done.

Anyways, I believe both Dad and Stephen have gotten the weekend off (or are in the process of doing so) that I am moving in (June 15-18) to help me out!  So I am super excited that they are coming down.

Mom says she is excited about the year round indoor pool.

1 comment: