Monday, June 1, 2009

First post, Vacation

So I decided to get into this whole blog thing. We will see how often I'll actually get to add stuff to it. But for now I figured it was an easy way to post a couple pictures of what I've been up to.

The short background is that I got a new camera. A Canon 12.5 megapixel Rebel Xsi camera. Was lots of fun playing with it. Figured I'd give it a test in a recent camping/hiking trip I took.

You can't go hiking without taking pictures of waterfalls. So here is one!
But besides plenty of waterfalls there was of course plenty of water, as well as mountains.







And I suppose I was there too....


Anyways, these are just a few pictures.. I suppose I should follow up with some more. But I figured this is my first shot at the whole blogging thing. I hope people like the pictures :-).

2 comments:

  1. Pictures are beautiful! Looks like a place to show me now that I can (kinda) hike. Where were these taken? More later...mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me curious as to who took your picture........ =)

    ReplyDelete