Sunday, April 11, 2010

12 hour class

Well yesterday was a 12 hour karate class. From noon to midnight. I must say by the end of the night I was exhausted. My favorite part when we had already been there for eleven hours, they choose that time to do sparring.... But I digress. The whole thing was a lot of fun, and it was also a great learning experience. But my favorite part was that at the end of the 12 hours the head sensei of the karate school here, a third degree black belt, gave me a promotion paper. So that was awesome. To have the head karate instructor himself say that you are ready for the new belt is pretty cool I think. Anyways that means that next weekend though I will be testing for my blue belt.

I appologize for no pictures from last weekend. But I figured Sara more or less covered the trip pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear about your promotion, good luck on the testing. I would love to see some of your fave pictures from the days with the family! Sara only put a few up and said you had some cool ones too.

    ReplyDelete