Saturday, October 29, 2011

Interlude Part 2


Last weekend Rachel and I participated in a karate Tournament. We both managed to come home with some chunks of plastic! I got 4th in weapons (I was competing against super good black belts!), 3rd in bunkai (forms with people punching in), 3rd in kempos (short techniques), 2nd in forms, and then 1st in sparring. Rachel got 2nd in weapons (she was in a different division than me...) and 4rth in sparring.

If you are interested there are pictures that were professionally taken at this link. You can view any of the pictures. I'm in adults weapons, and red belt divisions. Also some random pictures of me in the kids photos, where I was helping judge. From this link you can also purchase any pictures that you like. So mom, you can update those photos I gave you if you like!



After the tournament Rachel and I went to see Les Miserables at the Kennedy Center, which was pretty awesome. I don't see too many musicals, but for some reason hearing dialog sang took some getting used to...

2 comments:

  1. Updated with some pictures. These are just small ones, if you go to the link I have above you can view the full galleries or if you so desire purchase full sizes of these.

    ReplyDelete