Friday, October 7, 2011

Interlude

I interrupt these pictures from China to provide an update.

The end of the fiscal year, came, and then went. I managed to survive! The good news now though, is that I have advanced far enough at work that today I moved into an outer office. So you know what that means! Sunlight! My office is pretty good. Just looking outside my window I can see kinda an overhang which is a bummer. But. When I stand up I look East into DC and I can see the Potomac river. So overall I say its pretty cool.


Sorry the picture sucks so much.... too much sun!

Also last weekend both Rachel and I tested for new belts. Rachel is now a Blue Stripe, and I am a Second degree brown belt. For those who are keeping track, that means there is only one more belt between me and black.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. One belt til black. . . How many offices until you run the place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be my last office. If anything I'll go from here to working from home. And to be honest, I'm not sure I have any motivation to go into management.... Too much work lol.

    ReplyDelete