Saturday, January 7, 2012

Quilt and Dates

So this past Christmas I got many great gifts and I do indeed want to thank everyone who got me something!  But that being said, the biggest surprise, and a pleasant surprise it was, was my quilt finally finished!  Lindsey asked to see a picture of it on my bed, and of course I will comply.  Though, I'm fairly confident it was all just a way to trick me into making my bed.


As you can see, it was quite worth the wait.  I know I gave mom a hard time about this quilt, but it for sure lived up to it.  

Now on an unrelated note, some relevant upcoming dates.  Because it is important to know when to worry.

Feb 3 -- Black Belt Test
Feb 4-11 -- Colorado Ski Trip
Feb 11 -- End of my partial sig program (for work)
April  29 -- Kempo Tournament

Linds, if you can, give me the dates you will be down here again?  Then I will for sure add them to the list!

1 comment: