Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random Kempo Pictures

About a month or two ago we had a proffesional photographer come in and take a bunch of pictures of the instructors for Kempo. Here are some of me.

This is a nice black and white. I don't know if its because of the black and white, but I think I have a fierce jawline in this picture.

Or maybe I just have a scary grin. I've been asked before by people in kempo why I look so serious when doing karate.....

So much easier when not posing on one leg.

This last one is to prove that I did in fact know where the camera was, and I just chose not to look at it. So there.

6 comments:

  1. Nice form! You're looking a little thin though... are you eating? Want me to send you some cookies with the kid's art work? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree yet again with sara. Eat more and maybe start picking up some weights. You don't need to bulk up, your not a 8-10 guy. Maybe some 12-15s would give you a little more size. Here, do this

    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?tnt=P90X_RT_A2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have no fears, I am eating enough. What is a 8-10 guy, or 12-15s? I have no clue what you are talking about. And p90x seems like too much work....

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a reference to the p90x workout. Tony is always saying you want to pick a weight to meet your goals. If you pick a weight where you can only do 8-10 reps, you'll get size. A weight that gets you 12-15 gives you more endurance then size. You are a 12-15 guy because if you bulk too much it might hamper your muay thai training. It can't be more work then your kempo training is. Besides, its only 90 days. You can do it. If it makes you feel better, once a week you do kempoX.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't actually do muay thai.... the style I'm in is Shaolin Kempo.

    Anyways, I actually am looking to bulk up a bit, and have been doing some lifting a couple times a week. Nothing too serious though. P90x does look like an amazing workout, but I don't have the time for it atm. As you point out I'd have to drop something such as my Kempo training to do it, and I'm not going to do that lol. Too much fun beating up on people....

    ReplyDelete
  6. one hour a day, just wake up a little earlier.

    ReplyDelete