Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Camping

For memorial Day, Rachel and I went up to Ohiophyle state park in Pennsylvania. We went with a friend of hers from work and his wife. The same couple that got married last October in GR.

Anyways, on Saturday we went hiking, and found a couple decent water falls.


On Sunday we went white water rafting. Which was quite fun, and none of us fell out I'm happy to say. Sadly we couldn't take cameras on that one, due to you know... the water. And we were too cheap to purchase the ones they took of us.

On Monday then before leaving we went to Falling Water, which is the famous house by Franklin Lloyd Wright. We got the joy of touring it. And I must say, I want one.

Anyways, it really was tons of fun. And will be much more fun than having to go back to work tomorrow....

Anyways I'll try to update the post later when I get some more photos. These were just the ones taken with my phone. Which as you can see are really sub optimal. So hopefully Kevin and Daniele (the couple we went camping with) will share their photos which should turn out better.

Anyways, I hope everyone elses memorial day weekend went as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment